Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Week of Valentines: Part 2

Today, I wrote a letter to one of my roommates. I'm not actually as creepy as this implies, I swear.

Dear Valentine:

You should know I know where you sleep. I pass your door at night and think of what you do beyond.

All year we've danced around this unspoken desire. We weave our schedules to avoid those awkward moments alone.
...
But no longer can I hide! Not when my favorite part of the day is when you brush your teeth at night...

I desire to leave this place with you! Let us flee to Canada where we may exact our devious plots.

I await your reply, dear one.
-Maddi

(Seriously though, we should go to Vancouver and crash the Supernatural set.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment