Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How to Eat at Olive Garden

I'm sure most of you have done it. You go out to eat that one time in about six months so you really want to make it count.

Of course, you go to Olive Garden. Because if you want to make it count, it should probably be semi-expensive/classy while still being relaxed and fun, right?

Well...I think so anyway.

But there's something glorious about this place- bread sticks. (I'm pretty sure they put crack in them.)

It's brilliant! You go there, eat a million of those warm, buttery, garlicy, break sticks; get some amazing salad or soup (seriously, chicken and gnocchi is like...the most glorious thing ever); and order your dinner.

But this is what you really have to focus on: eating as many bread sticks and bowls of salad/soup as you can.

Because then you get to take your food home!

You can get two delicious Olive Garden meals...for the price of one!

If you get really excited, you can have dessert while you're there...but usually it's harder to justify that. (Not that that stopped my group of friends on Valentine's Day!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment