Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Tale of Two Teddies

Well, ok, it's not actually two teddies. It's just two stuffed animals (which I will forever refer to as plushies, fyi).

Last week, I got an Ebola plushie! And I love him.



But I think he's a bit sad. I mean...he's one of the deadliest diseases known to humans. He also happens to be a worm-shaped virus. (Viruses are the ones with no cure...)

I think he's lonely. I'm gone most of the day; and while my Golden Gate Bridge and chocolate frog are decent company, there's no telling what exactly the Don Quijote and Sancho Panza statue might be saying to him.

Now, because Valentine's Day is around this time and most of my friends don't have boyfriends, we sometimes get each other shit to make ourselves feel better.

I got them chocolate, they got me this adorable little guy:



Isn't he cute? (And he came with a mug that's one of those properly-sized ones! Yay!)

But look at him, he's just holding his heart out there, hoping someone will love him! So...I played matchmaker and introduced them!



And now they're like...OTP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment