Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sleep-talking

It happens to everyone at some point in their lives. They're lying in their bed, all comfy and cozy because they haven't moved in four hours...

And suddenly they hear something.

They begin to panic- trying desperately to convince themselves that it's just their imagination or something equally harmless.

But it's definitely someone speaking. The tone and words are familiar, so they look over.

And their roommate is speaking.

Of course, you ask them a question because they freaked the hell out of you, and they respond with something that...almost makes sense.

But then they have no memory of such an event in the morning. And it leaves you wanting to cry a little.

Sleep conversations are really bizarre. I've been known to talk in my sleep and I've both amused and freaked people out.

Most recently, I sounded like Katie from Paranormal Activity, assuring my roommate that everything would be OK...but when I woke up I had no idea that I had said anything of the sort.

Another time, my brother and I had a conversation while sleeping. He was saying some nonsense about tanks and I was determined to find my Hogwarts blanket (I don't own a Hogwarts blanket, I've never seen a Hogwarts blanket).

My point is, sleep-talking is scary as heck but also very amusing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment