Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Take no more Gambles!

Just kidding. I'm trying to be witty and insult Sera Gamble at the same time. But I actually have no real problem with her...

Anyway, so last night's episode of Supernatural kind of tore my heart apart.

That's because there was no new episode last night!

CW, in all of their brilliance, decided to show encore episodes of Vampire Diaries and Nikita.

Imagine our outrage when we found out. We already had to wait six weeks...and now after all of our excitement over spoilers and promo clips...we have to wait another one?

WTF is that shit?

So, we decided to take out our frustration in a very creative manner.

We made heart-shaped pizzas.





Aren't they cute?

Well, CW, this is what you've done to our hearts by denying us new Dean Cas slash fodder :







They are mangled, crushed, cut, beaten with a hammer! Thanks so much for ruining our Friday night.

I think we improvised well. But please give us our show back next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment