Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend with Sophie

I have a pet beagle named Sophie, and she's adorable.



When my parents leave town to watch my brother play hockey, I usually end up staying at home dog-sitting.

This basically means that I sequester myself to the house and watch Food Network or movies all weekend while my friends all go "Seriously? You have to stay there?"

This weekend happens to be one of those weekends...so I decided to picspam my puppy!

Look at her! She's so cute...how can I consider leaving her all alone?!



This is her in bed...and that's my laptop glowing in the back. And this is her sleeping.



She snores like a bulldozer. Or anything that runs on diesel. It's really funny when people first hear it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment