Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Still don't know what to blog about...

I'm just completely drained this week! I have no creativity flowing at all.

I think it has a lot to do with my classes...they're kind of like mental blocks for anything that's good in life.

I'm currently watching Inception, I saw it in theaters and wasn't as impressed as I gathered I should have been.

I'm currently giving it another shot.

Sometimes I think I just dislike popular thinks to be different...but generally I sit through them completely bored.

But I don't really like unpopular things...they generally suck. So I'm not just being oppositional, right?

Anyway, it's very cold out. I don't understand why it decides to go from 30 degree weather back down to the negatives. It makes me sad.

I think I need more vitamin D- the dark weather is starting to depress me.

And now I'm off to teach people about anime, and what makes a good one.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have finally thought of a better blog topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment