Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Friday, January 21, 2011

White Collar Love

Ok, so White Collar finally started up again! Thank God! I was getting so sad with only my season one DVDs to keep me company.

I have missed these guys so much! It's almost disgusting how much I love the crew. Neal, Peter, Mozzie, El- they are all frickin' wonderful!

Not gonna lie, this first episode was a little...fluffy. Like they really want to try to develop characters and relationships rather than just letting it happen.

"He's like Superman without the powers."

This line pretty much defines Peter and Neal's relationship and I love it! Peter is Neal's hero and he's the awkward side-kick who really doesn't fit in but they make it work, dammit!

At one point they reference Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid <3

And oh God, Neal's leather jacket. He's so attractive...I'm almost sad that he's gay.

El is kind of my favorite. She just goes with the flow and is glorious. I love her and Peter so much that my gay-goggles almost gloss over the slashiness of Peter and Neal.

And Mozzie!! Thanks so much for not dying! You would have been too great a casualty.

Um...I think that's all I should say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment