Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Margins

So, this is weird...but I really enjoy .5" margins.

I've enjoyed the progression of Microsoft Word's default margin settings. From 1"x1.25" to 1"x1"

But there's something about using .5"x.5" margins that makes me look at the 1" margins and go "You're a hideous waste of space."

It helps me save a little paper, just a little. But there's something about the look that makes it feel a lot more professional. Not that it matters, it's not like any of this is being turned in for anything significant.

Ultimately, turning in these papers makes more work for me- as they still go by page count most of the time rather than words...which I prefer! I hate when they say "something like 1,500 to 2,000 words."

Anyway, I use those margins now for most things I type out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment