Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scarves: To Be Or Not To Be?

Now, I don't own many scarves, and the few I do own I received as presents. But most people I know really enjoy scarves.

So, I'm going to have a little pro-con debate over whether or not I think scarves are worthwhile.

Pro:
Neal Caffrey wears scarves. Neal Caffrey is hot and looks super sexy while wearing scarves. Thus, scarves are good.

Con:
Some scarves are itchy. I do not support having an itchy neck- it's really uncomfortable.

Pro:
The Aragorn in my dorm sometimes wear scarves. It's fun to dress him up and because of that I approve of people owning scarves.

Pro/Con:
It keeps your neck warm. This is nice for the practical scarves, you know the ones that you wear outside in the winter? This is horrible for fashion scarves. It's too damn hot inside most places to have a warm neck on top of everything else.

Con:
Scarves get caught on things. Seriously I don't understand it. It's like they're magnets for door handles and doors in general and zippers. What the ever-living-f***?

Pro:
Scarves look pretty. They're a nice accessory if you feel like looking -or feeling- fancy. They can be colorful and patterny...that's a word, really.

I guess...scarves are nice. I don't think they're the right choice for me...but they certainly are a useful accessory! That...and I just really want White Collar to come back on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment