Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

An Ode to Pizza

Pizza is amazing. For years I have considered it the perfect food. It has all the food groups: you get carbs, dairy, meat, veggies, fruits.

It's wonderful.

It also works for each and every occasion. It's appropriate for birthdays, game night, large group activities, movie parties, sleepovers, or just any old day.

Pizza also goes with a lot of other foods (most of which you would never actually eat with it). But, should you get distracted from greasy goodness, you could have a salad or pasta or wings or bread...it's great.

My group of friends eats pizza at least once a week. It's awesome. Especially since our local Papa John's has epic student deals.

Basically, I love pizza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment