Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

And the Weekend!

First off, no I am not changing my entire style and copping even more from the internet by drawing pictures. I just got bored at work and decided that using Paint would be a lot more entertaining than reading about the different prairie grasses in the region (especially since they're all going to drown if we don't get our shit together).

My weekdays are pretty unoriginal:
*I sleep until 10
*Go to class
*Don't pay a wink of attention to my professor instead thinking about whatever cracked out dream I had the night before or the fanfiction I read
*Go exercise
*Go back to my dorm and distract my roommates
*Agonize over my pitiful crush while also agonizing over the fact that I'm never getting married and will die completely alone
*Go to work and blog/read fanfiction/play robot unicorn attack (my high score is slowly getting more awesome- 193,000!)
*Laze around until homework is absolutely crucial and finish it
*Go to bed

Seriously...there's not much variation there.

Then it's the weekend.

Weekends I just kind of float around doing everything I listed before except for the going to class part- I just get to spend all that time on fanfiction.

Except that on Fridays I get to watch Supernatural...but it's on hiatus again until April 15th! Seriously, they should do their ratings earlier so I don't have to wait over a month after already waiting for 7 weeks only four weeks ago!

What the hell?

Anyway, that's all for today. Because it's the weekend and I get to go off and do more fun things.

(Tonight we're watching Spice World and drinking butterbeer again! YAY!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment