Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

PROCRASTINATION

Procrastination is an art form.

I say this because, not only does it take immense planning to find how long you have to procrastinate until you absolutely have to start working, but you also have to be productive to justify it in any sense.

See, procrastination periods are actually filled with productivity. Just...not on whatever it is that needs to be done.

When I'm procrastinating, I end up cleaning everything. I read all kinds of stuff that aren't in any way related to whatever I'm supposed to be writing. Five movies or television shows get watched.

...it's kind of ridiculous.

Now, here's the scary part- most of my procrastination does not involve youtube. Sure, occasionally I whip out a favorite and watch it, but the majority of my internet time is dedicated to stupid games on Facebook.

My roommates both use youtube. Any sort of video about Glee or Supernatural will immediately circulate.

Anyway, I should probably stop using my blog as another means of procrastination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment