Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where do weekends go?

Every weekend, sometime late Sunday afternoon, I get this panicked feeling of "Holy Shit! How is it already Sunday night?!"

I'm supposed to be reading important things and writing impressive ideas out for school. But I can't bring myself to do it.

I can't figure it out. I have less homework and even less motivation to do anything about it.

Instead I spent my entire day online.

Oh well, oh hey! The guy from Criminal Minds.

My puppy hates my laptop- I pay too much attention to it I guess?

Anyway, I guess I'll go write out ways I can help change the world. And find scientific journal articles that validate two of those ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment