Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snack Time

I love snacks, they're pretty much God's gift to the world.

Unfortunately, they're God's fatty gift to the world.

However, some of my favorite snacks make me feel like I'm in elementary school.

1. Fruit Snacks
Gummy fruit snacks are the best things ever. They're gummy...and fruity...and delicious.

2. Apple slices, peanut butter, and a cheese stick.
I don't know what it is about this combination that makes me love it. But it's amazing.

3. Oatmeal
It's tasty and makes me feel not guilty about eating a snack.

Other snacks that I love, but haven't eaten in an attempt to not gain weight:

1. Chocolate frosting on waffles
It's amazing...and awful.

2. Pie
It's completely amazing and I love pie. But I'm trying not to go crazy with it. Really.

But yes, snack time is like the best time of the day...right up there with nap time. I guess I really just want to be a kid again?

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to start counting the number of times you mention pie? You should?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChelseaYou know...I probably should. I do love mentioning pie.

    ReplyDelete