Why I have a blog...

There are two goals in mind for this blog:
1.In the style of Allie Brosh (hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com), I'm hoping that I can simply become famous before I graduate so I never have to decide on a real career.
2. Let's prove the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory right! If you like what I write, tell a friend, and have them tell a friend, until all the friends everywhere have been notified.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I really can't think of anything interesting...

I'm having difficulty thinking up a blog topic today, so I'm going to write about the impressively American lunch my roommate and I had.

We were complaining for about an hour that we were hungry, but we couldn't decide what we wanted to eat.

Finally, we each settled on packaged Chinese food.

Mine came in a can, hers came in a plastic container for microwaving.

Then, we sat on the couch in the living room and watched TV while we ate and both had our laptops open.

Then we realized how sad it was that this was our Sunday afternoon.

Seriously- I've decided I need a slow-cooker. Then I can feel less pathetic about my food choices. I might even eat chili sometimes!

But yeah, ultimately we decided we were kind of living up to the full potential of American meal-times.

Yay college life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment